Dress Down Day: $5 (Both Campuses)
- Dress Down Day: $5 (Both Campuses)
Every other Friday Academy Del Sol does dress down day as a fundraiser for our middle school students who go on our Washington DC trip. Students still must be in appropriate clothing. Below are the guidelines that students must follow.
Academy Del Sol dress down policies:
- $2 for shirt, $2 for pants, and $1 for shoes. $5 for the whole outfit.
- Must be paid in cash on the morning of dress down.
- No IOUs.
- NO SHORTS
- No torn/ripped clothing items (including ripped jeans)
- No sleeveless (including spaghetti straps and tank tops) or open sleeves
- No open toe shoes (including flip flops or sandals)
- Skirts and dresses must come to the knee
- No leggings as pants
- No “skinny” jeans
- No crop tops, (stomach) or cleavage showing
- No weapons, foul language, or obscene images
- No lace/see through clothing
**Any questionable outfits must be approved by the administration. Friendly hint: If you question the outfit, bring extra clothing. If students are in violation of the dress code, their parents will be called to bring them extra clothing and the student will remain in the office until they have replacement clothing.